7/22/2011

Thrive in 30

Thrive is a book for a athletes. But it is not only for athletes! Also for the everyday person, who just wants to get a bit healtier and slimer. I must warn you though! The autor is vegan. But not only this, he is also former ironman-athlete: Brendan Brazier. I must confess that I'm a huge fan now because I feel this guy really knows his stuff.
On the other hand I know a lot of people who really don't like reading that much - or spending money on books they might not really enjoy. Especially if it is a topic which they are not really interested in. Therefore, Brendan made up something really great! He's got a page where he gives all the information for free. And in videos. So you don't have to read. No excuses! Sign up here and get healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment