10/28/2009

Why Running Rat?

Now the interesting part: Why is the rat the runner here?
Well, first of all I am sure you know rat running. I am a city girl - so I do it all the time (but by bike of course). Sometimes I thought about doing it while racing but I honestly didn't cheat (yet).
Second, my chinese zodiac is the rat. Rats are loyal, devoting, intelligent, honest, talented and much more... I'm proud to be rat. Who wouldn't be?
Third, I was inspired by a different (but also rather unattractive) German animal.
Fourth, I didn't want to be identified (and presumably glorified) with a fair, beautiful and majestic animal like a horse or a lion (they are boring anyway). That is not me. If anything I'm small, quick 'n' creepy.
Last but not least I am not only a rat I also have some.
Yes, you read that. I have rats.
Everyone who shouted in digust: There is the hypothetic door. Get out.
Everyone who thought about sending me an exterminator or a cat: I don't like you.
And then look at this picture:






You would never hurt this little thing, would you?





Everyone who wants to alarm animal protection: I really do like you! But don't worry. My pets are no runners. In fact they are rather chubby and if at all they should rather start swimming. They are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment